“I can’t remember ever having been at a place where I heard the pronoun ‘we’ used so frequently, even more than ‘I.’ “
– Colleges That Change Lives
P.O. Box 352
Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
765.361.6225 / 800.345.5385
⋅ 18% students of color
⋅ Room & Board: $9,800
⋅ Fees: $850
- Our mission is to educate men to think critically, act responsibly, lead effectively, and live humanely.
- Private, liberal arts college for men
- Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America,” Wabash is 50 miles northwest of Indianapolis and less than 3 hours southeast of Chicago.
The ONLY College in the nation to make all of these lists*:
- Highest Alumni Salaries
- Best Access to Professors
- Best Alumni Network
- Best Athletic Facilities
- Best Career Placement
- Best Career Services
- Best Classroom Experience
- Best Run College
- Best School for Internships
*Sources for these rankings include Payscale.com and 2018 Princeton Review.
- 97 faculty members
- 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- #4 Most Accessible Professors (2018 Princeton Review)
- Two Wabash teachers have been named National Teacher of the Year in their fields.
- Popular majors: biology, economics, English, history, and mathemathics
Philosophy, Politics, and Economics
Pre Law (pre-professioal program)
Engineering (3-2 dual degree)
Pre Med (pre-professional program)
Minors offered in Accounting, Business, Gender Studies, International Studies, and Multicultural American Studies
- NCAA Division III Athletics
- Only one rule of conduct — The Gentleman’s Rule
- Over 70 student-run organizations funded by a $350,000 student activities budget
- 10 national fraternities and 8 residence halls
- 91% of students play intramural sports.
- 81% of Wabash students perform volunteer work or community service.
NCAA Division III, North Coast Athletic Association:
Indoor Track and Field
Swimming and Diving
Track and Field
- In 2018, Wabash grads took full-time positions with JP Morgan Chase, Target, Goldman Sachs, Teach for America, and Eli Lilly & Company, among many others. 40% of the 2018 graduating class went directly to graduate, medical, or law school, with many of them pursuing Ph.D. studies.
- They attend graduate schools like Indiana University Medical School, Notre Dame, Baylor School of Medicine, Dartmouth, New York University, Northwestern, Rice, Princeton, and The Ohio State University.
- Wabash also boasts an 84% acceptance rate into medical school and 80% into law school.
- Average GPA: 3.69
- Average SAT/ACT Scores: 1220/25
- 35% of students ranked in the top 10% of class, 61% of students ranked in the top 20% of class