“I can’t remember ever having been at a place where I heard the pronoun ‘we’ used so frequently, even more than ‘I.’ “
– Colleges That Change Lives
Wabash is excited to offer prospective families and counselors a variety of visits opportunities – including Personalized Campus Visits, Virtual Personalized Visits, Scarlet Preview Days, and Saturdays at Wabash. The College will continue to monitor updates regarding COVID-19 and respond accordingly. Guests must adhere to local health guidelines during the time of their visit.
401 W. Wabash Avenue
Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
765.361.6225 / 800.345.5385
⋅ 21% students of color
⋅ Room & Board: $10,900
⋅ Fees: $850
- Its mission is excellence in teaching and learning within a community built on close and caring relationships among students, faculty, and staff. Wabash offers qualified young men a superior education, fostering, in particular, independent intellectual inquiry, critical thought, and clear written and oral expression.Our mission is to educate men to think critically, act responsibly, lead effectively, and live humanely.
- Private, liberal arts college for men
- Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America,” Wabash is 50 miles northwest of Indianapolis and less than 3 hours southeast of Chicago.
The ONLY College in the nation to make all of these lists*:
- Best alumni network
- Best classroom experience
- Best internships
- Best access to professors
- Best financial aid
- Best career services
- Highest Earning Alumni
- Happiest, Most Successful Alumni
*Sources for these rankings include the 2020 Princeton Review 385 Best Colleges, Forbes, Payscale.com.
- All professors have a terminal degree
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Average class size of 13
- #3 Most Accessible Professors (2020 Princeton Review)
- All major rank among the top 15% in the nation (College Factual)
- Popular majors and pre-professional programs: biology, economics, English, history, mathemathics, pre-law, and pre-medicine
Philosophy, Politics, and Economics
Pre Law (pre-professioal program)
Engineering (3-2 dual degree)
Pre Med (pre-professional program)
Minors offered in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Gender Studies, International Studies, and Multicultural American Studies
- NCAA Division III Athletics
- Only one rule of conduct — The Gentleman’s Rule
- Over 70 student-run organizations funded by a $350,000 student activities budget
- 10 national fraternities and 10 residence halls
- 91% of students play intramural sports.
- 81% of Wabash students perform volunteer work or community service.
NCAA Division III, North Coast Athletic Association:
Indoor Track and Field
Swimming and Diving
Track and Field
- 40% of the 2018 graduating class went directly to graduate, medical, or law school, with many of them pursuing Ph.D. studies.
- They attend graduate schools like Indiana University Medical School, Notre Dame, Baylor School of Medicine, Dartmouth, New York University, Northwestern, Rice, Princeton, and The Ohio State University.
- Wabash also boasts an 94% acceptance rate into medical school and 88% into law school.
- Wabash’s most recent grads took full-time positions with Deloitte Consulting, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Eli Lilly & Company, among many others.
- Wabash graduates rank in the top 40 nationwide for highest earning alumni with an average early career salary of $64,000 and mid-career salary of $137,800 per year.
- Average GPA: 3.75
- Average SAT/ACT Scores: 1260/27
- 35% of students ranked in the top 10% of class, 61% of students ranked in the top 20% of class
” width=”20″ height=”20″>