“I can’t remember ever having been at a place where I heard the pronoun ‘we’ used so frequently, even more than ‘I.’ “
– Colleges That Change Lives
P.O. Box 352
Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
765.361.6225 / 800.345.5385
⋅ 18% students of color
⋅ Room & Board: $9,360
⋅ Fees: $650
- Our mission is to educate men to think critically, act responsibly, lead effectively, and live humanely.
- Private, liberal arts college for men
- Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America”
- More than 40% of Wabash students participate in intercollegiate athletics.
- Wabash set national benchmarks in the National Survey of Student Engagement.
- Almost two-thirds of all Wabash students participate in Study Abroad programs or Immersion Learning courses, which allow students to travel around the world.
- 97 faculty members
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Two Wabash teachers have been named National Teacher of the Year in their fields.
- 97% of Wabash students have been guests in their professors’ homes.
- Popular majors: biology, economics, English, history, and mathemathics
Pre Law (pre-professioal program)
Engineering (3-2 dual degree)
Pre Med (pre-professional program)
Minors offered in Business, Gender Studies, International Studies, and Multicultural American Studies
- NCAA Division III Athletics
- Only one rule of conduct — The Gentleman’s Rule
- Over 60 student-run organizations funded by a $350,000 student activities budget
- 9 national fraternities and 5 residence halls
- 91% of students play intramural sports.
- 81% of Wabash students perform volunteer work or community service.
NCAA Division III, North Coast Athletic Association:
Indoor Track and Field
Swimming and Diving
Track and Field
- In 2014, Wabash grads took positions with AmeriCorps; Teach for America; Cancer Treatment Centers of America; Edward Jones & Co; Eli Lilly & Company; Merrill Lynch; Target, among many others. Forty percent of the 2014 graduating class went directly into graduate, medical, or law school, with many of them pursuing Ph.D. studies.
- They attend graduate schools like Indiana University Medical School, Baylor School of Medicine, Dartmouth, New York University, Northwestern, Rice, and the University of Texas. Wabash also boasts a medical school and a law school acceptance rates of 80%+.
- Average GPA: 3.67
- 35% of students ranked in the top 10% of class, 61% of students ranked in the top 20% of class